Tuesday 26 May 2009

Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge


This weeks challenge here is to use no backing papers and just stamping to keep things simple! I have used a snowflake stamp in different colours to create a background and added some bling with different coloured stickles glitter glues. Then, I have stamped the snowmen onto acetate using Stazon and have stickled and coloured certain areas for interest. Finally, I have stuck the acetate over the card and added some silver fibres! Hope you like my effort! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. hi hun love this I also have another blog cheryls creative acts and cards take a look there,other one is a new one I am setting up with a friend I use basic grey papers,prima flowers, and pearl paints and also some lace
    love cheryl feel free to take a look at my other blog love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is brilliant. Love your simple card. It looks great. Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love snowflakes ! Thanks for playing the Challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete