Monday 22 June 2009

Wedding Invitations


I have been a bit distant in blogging of late, and haven't really had the chance to do any challenges either! Here is the reason. I have been making some wedding invites for the daughter of a friend at work. She wanted something very simple, with a bow on. Having given her initial embellishment examples, we decided upon this design. I have cut the silver mirror card and the weave finish white card on the cricut machine. The bow is stamped and embossed in silver ink, and then mounted onto the mirror card using foam squares - I had a really hard time finding this stamp too! The only thing I have left to do now is the inserts for inside. I am awaiting the bride to make a decision as to the wording, as the wedding is to be hosted by the bride and groom, I would welcome your comments. I got the invitations, hammered effect white card with silver embossed script from the wedding crafter, who were excellent!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful in its simplicity in terms of design..believe me I know how un-simple it fels when you're actually making them!

    ReplyDelete