Friday 6 November 2009

'Laughter' Layout


Another Layout for a memory book for my DH's aunty for christmas. The photo is of her and her grandchildren. I have cut the photo using Spellbinders Nestabilities and mounted onto contrasting Cosmo Cricket papers. The edges have been inked and I have included some faux stitching with a pen and some stitch rub ons. I have added some vellum flowers with co-ordinating flowers to the bottom edged with a stardust pen and completed with flowers from stash and a rub on bracket from American Crafts. Hope you like my efforts.

3 comments:

  1. what a great layout such great memeories too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and a great photo - combine for a great entry into the book....she's going to be SO thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!...lovely photo..and fabulous colors!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete