Saturday 19 March 2011

Basic Grey #40/Friday Sketchers #146



This is the card I have made for the Friday Sketchers Challenge and for the Basic Grey Challenge , which this week is to use something recycled. I have used a circle punch to create a faux button form a kitchen roll centre, which I have inked and embossed. The Tilda stamped image was donated by Hazey J (Thank you!) and I have coloured her using copic pens. I have used Basic Grey 'Euphoria' papers, with ribbons, flowers and trims from stash.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little card, love the dp's,the ribbons, and flowers look great. The little image is just so cute. Fab colouring as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Love your stunning coloring and love the purple you used, I usually make a card with this image with orange and black :) Have to try this as well.
    Thanks for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete