Sunday 2 January 2011

Forever Friends Challenge Card



this is my first challenge card of 2011! I have been a bit mojoless of late in the craft room, so I am attempting to get back in there, as well as all the other projects I have on the go!

The challenge was to use one FF image, 2 backing papers, at least one flower and one sentiment. I used Funky Hand Winter collection papers, which were free with a craft magazine. The FF stamp is watercoloured and glitter painted by hand, I have added a stamped sentiment and some flowers and a ribbon and brad from stash. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card! I'm really pleased that you liked the free Funky Hand papers enough to use them on your first challenge card of the year..I feel honoured!
    Good luck with getting that crafty mojo back.
    Anice (Funky Hand)

    ReplyDelete