Saturday 28 February 2009

Friday Sketch Challenge

Been out of action for a couple of days, not feeling that great, but, am finally back on track! Have had a go at the Friday sketch challenge. If you fancy a look, find it here:- http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/

I have used a tilda stamp with flowers, coloured with copic markers. Stamped leaves and tag from PM collection. Dovecraft paper, inked edges and matching ribbon. Hope you like my efforts. I am loving my copic pens, although, am struggling to get respectable effects with darker colours. Anybody have any hints? They would be most welcome!!! Went a bit mad yesterday and bought more stash from Hobbycraft, and had to go back today as the stamp set I bought at a reduced price I already had!! My dh is convinced I am losing my marbles!! I have a tendencey to agree with him!

1 comment: