Friday 6 March 2009

Copic Colour Challenge

Hello everybody! Haven't blogged for a few days, been busy at work! This is my first go at the Copic Colour challenge (http://copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/03/challenge-3-and-winner-2.html) I used my new Hero Arts clear stamps, Four Dolls, with hand cut fans, embossed background plate and hand stitching to border of card. Japanes Doll and fans coloured using my copic markers. Colours used:- Face - E00, E13, R20 Dress and Fans:- RV11, R08. My meagre effort looks very basic compared to some of the stunning designs I have seen by the DT etc, but I enjoyed making this card and using the sketch. This is also the first time I have added some stitching to a card too! Haven't yet put on a label for this card as I haven't decided what I will use it for yet!!

Have also had a go at the card school idea in the latest issue of QCME.
Have also used the copic markers for the face here, (E00, E13 and R20) The dress is stamped, embossed and handcut with matching paper to the half circles and lantern. I hand cut the aperture and used a coordinating folded paper with different paper peeking through! Finished off with a peel off border. Thanks for looking and hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the fans! Thanks for playing and we hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute cards! Love the stutching as well! Thanks for playing along in the copic colour challenge and hope to see you again X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely version of the sketch, such a cute image! Thank you for joining us over at the Copics Colour Challenge.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fans...great card. Thanks for joining in with the challenge

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete