Thursday 12 March 2009

Spoonful of sugar challenge

Hello everybody! Well, I didn't get to go to the NEC today, although I am hoping to get to Aintree Hobbycraft show next month. However, I did finally manage to get hold of some Daisy & Dandelion stamps today, which I have been coveting for just over a week and haven't been able to find in stock! They leapt into my basket in the shop, honest! And now, if I haven't already spent enough, I am hunting for even more copic markers!

I have had my first go at Challenge #42 at Spoonful of Sugar which this week was a sketch. You can have a look here if you fancy a go! http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/

I have used Dovecraft papers, with a cuttlebug embossed background panel, rub on stitching and brad and flowers from stash. The stamp is by Hero Arts and has been watercoloured using sakura pens and a marvy pen for the base. Hope you like my efforts, and now I am finally off to play with Daisy & Dandelion! Hope to upload some of those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment