Tuesday 17 March 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge

Hi all! Well, I have had a go at the Mojo Monday challenge (you can have a look here:- http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/03/mojo-monday-week-78.html )
This week it's a sketch, and I have used Tilda with heart, coloured in using pencils and copic markers. I have used Basic Grey Sultry papers with inked edges and have pierced the edges of the card and included some faux stitching. The stamped sentiment is from a Hero Arts set. I hope you like my efforts!
Today, I am recovering from having had my 2nd assessment of 3 for BSL last night (how stressed was I!!!) So, to make myself feel better, I have bought myself a set of Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils!! I am really chuffed with them!! So, I'm off to have a play!!

4 comments:

  1. what a great card, such vibrant colours lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying your take on the sketch. I like the three panels of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just very lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun spring colors. Super job on the sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete